Saturday, July 9, 2011

Riding in Carnation

Look! I have a pony tail. This is a first for me, I've always worn my hair short. It's nice to get it contained and out of my face while riding.

We did the Carnation Valley loop again today. Here it is again, the view from the bridge. It was a sunnier day than the 4th and it looks nicer. So there you go.

We found a set of car keys in the road just after leaving here. They had a RiteAid loyalty tag on the key ring so we took them to the Issaquah store. They'll try to contact the owner. Hopefully they didn't make up all their information like I always do on the Safeway cards. What a bummer, what could be worse than being on a bike ride and dropping your car keys on the road out in the middle of nowhere?

We went to Lowes Home Improvement, another plant just barged its way into my shopping cart. It's an ivy geranium. I like them, they remind me of Paris. They're in all of the flower boxes there. I love Paris. It's unfortunate that one must board an airplane to get there. I hate flying.


Other than this sorry excuse for blog post, I have zippity doo dah all to report.

2 comments: