Sunday, September 4, 2016

Rabbits and Knives

Our site is awash in rabbit poop.  They enjoy visiting us.  It would be good, however, if they could poop elsewhere. 


Are you plagued by dull knives?  Is there no one in your area who can do decent sharpening?  If so, send them to Epicurean Edge in Seattle.  You can mail them in and they'll turn them in to scalpels for you.  I was slicing potatoes last night, moving too fast and maybe not paying sufficient attention, and I sliced my index finger.  It's fairly deep.  I went to bed with a pressure bandage still on it, which vanished in the night.  I wonder when that will turn up again.  Where do things go?
Other than this paltry offering, I have zippity doo-dah all to report.


1 comment:

  1. Hope the finger is on its way to healing. I usually don't find lost stuff until I do laundry and after everything has been run through the washer.

    ReplyDelete