Saturday, October 28, 2023

First Hard Frost of the 2023/2024 Cold Season

This morning was the first hard frost.  And yet... the steenking maples stalwartly refuse to drop their leaves.  We won't be here to shake the snow off the trees,  so I guess there will be broken branches in the spring. 



Later, the rabbit came to visit.  He sat in the sun, and eventually took a little nap.  Cuuuuute. 



Other than that I have nothing to say about the new Speaker of the House, who is currently deleting all of his old podcasts, whose wife runs a gay conversion therapy company and compares being gay with bestiality, and who believes the planet is 6,000 years old, and dinosaurs were on the ark with people.

That's it!  That's all I've got.

7 comments:

  1. Love your bunny. Don't want your weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be an interesting ride with the new fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your summary of the new speaker. Another imbecile to try to lead the other imbeciles. (As I wrote that I thought, that's a bit harsh and then I thought, nah...it's dead on.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is adorable! I'm curious, do they turn white in winter?
    Omgoodness, the new speaker sounds like a piece of work! The fact he's deleting podcasts suggests he knows the things he has said are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about the lunatics running the asylum!

    I wonder if that rabbit is cold? I guess they're designed to deal with chilly temperatures. He seems perfectly comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. his enmity and ignorance are astounding. so much hate against people who do him no harm. he may have deleted his podcasts but people were prepared and they have all been archived. democrats will not let the population forget or let him whitewash himself. his views are not popular with the general public...democrats, independents, and republicans alike. he is not going to be an effective leader, too extreme, and his promotion is just another nail in the casket of the republican party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Steve..reckon they are running things here too

    ReplyDelete