Wednesday, March 21, 2012

End of the Biking Season Party

We're coming to the end of the season at Rincon West. Dave and Marilyn hosted the party again this year. People are pulling up stakes and departing for points north. There was a good group and a lot of food.



On the right we have Pat and Gary, both of whom are nationally competitive cyclists in their respective age groups.


This is Marilyn. I think next year I'm going to have to get Dave to pose for posterity.



Here is Jamie, looking dashing in an orange sweater.



Jim & I mountain biked today. It was good, I'm cutting back on my dependence on body armor. It's getting too hot!
Tomorrow morning we're stalking the night blooming cereus, a cactus who blooms at night, for one day only.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the night bloom!

    Fun looking group. Gas prices are going up & up...

    ReplyDelete