Monday, December 19, 2022

The Jan6 Committee Speaks

 Three years ago today, the 45th president was impeached for the first time.  

Today the January 6th Committee concluded their deliberations with these results.  The referrals are to the Department of Justice, and hopefully there will be some justice meted out.


That's it!  I spent the bulk of the day backing up photo files, deleting them off my lap top, uninstalling picasa twice, reloading picasa twice and it was very tedious, nerve wracking stuff.  I think picasa was corrupted (because it's really old and no longer supported) so my only path was remove and reinstall.  So, we'll see how it goes.


8 comments:

  1. 37paddington:
    Picasa! I used to love that app! Yay! I can comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use Picasa too.
    I saw a little of the proceedings on Fix news...our host is an orange man's fan, unfortunately...very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised by the results, but will be surprised if any charges are actually laid. He seems to be able to avoid consequences of his actions quite frequently. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can always hope that trump will end up in an orange jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I use Picasa for is storing my blog pics and I don't even do that, Blogger does.

    Trump is toast whether the DOJ follows up or not. Now Greene and Boebert are at each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Archiving photos takes a long time! But I'm sure it feels good to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happens if Donald refuses to testify for the DOJ like he did with the committee? Anybody know? It is amazing to think that half the country still wishes that he was the leader of the free world. I just think there is no hope for us if that statistic does not change, and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison, I've been following the committee hearing also.

    I saw your comment on Ellen's blog about your boxwood being surrounded by snow and there being nothing you could do about it Maybe it's for the best because I've read that snow serves to insulate dormant plants from even more frigid air temperatures.

    ReplyDelete