Monday, September 28, 2015

More Random Photos

We've had two good days of weather.  There has been much walking.  This the Darigold milk plant.  It's in downtown Issaquah; we're always surprised that it is still here in such a densely populated area.  They just got through painting tanks red and white.  They look good.  There's a milk truck parked out front.


You know how I'm always whining about the traffic here?  I took this on one of the busiest streets in Issaquah yesterday.  The Seahawks were playing at home.  No one was on the streets.  It's a good time to go grocery shopping.


Fall is definitely here, the leaves are changing.


The corn is being harvested in Carnation Valley.


The rabbits are eating the grass.


This is a cool old truck.  It's an ancient GMC.  Apparently it still runs.


We have not too much to report here.  I went to the eye doctor today, and he dilated my eyes.  Seven hours later, I still can't see very well.  It'll be good when my pupils return to their normal size.  Other than this, we're in wait state until we return to the surgeon's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment