Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday in the Old Pueblo

Today started out too cold for THE BIG WEATHER BABY (that would be me) to go on the breakfast ride.  I opted to leave about 90 minutes later when the temperatures had risen from 52 to 65.   That was much better, and I didn't have to wear so stinking many clothes.  This is what things look like after a cold ride - clothing everywhere.


Later we went out for a drive on the way to Target and the grocery store.  There were bikes everywhere today.  It was a gorgeous day for it.

 

We went to Food City over on Irvington by I19.  I love this store, it smells really good.  There is small restaurant inside and it's just wonderful.  There is an upcoming holiday that the store was decorating for.

We go for the produce.


It was a good day, it's warmer than it has been and happy we are about that.

1 comment:

  1. The mountains and that grocery store are a treat. Thanks for showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete