Friday, June 14, 2019

Leaving Williams for Utah

Tomorrow we are up and out for Torrey, Utah via Page, AZ.  The last time we were in either locale there was no internet.  We're in Torrey for ten days, so if you don't hear from us, it's because we're in a dead zone.

Here is one of the flowers that grows in the RV park, it's kind of pretty.


This is the cutest thing we've seen in awhile.  She, her driver, and her Mom were heading down the street in Williams.


That's it!  That's all I've got.

4 comments:

  1. Say hello to the quilt shops in Utah for me!! LOVE the princess wagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who criticize the safety cult in the USA could use that photograph as an excellent metaphor. Heck I think I'd like to use it.(grin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flower is a type of primrose I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to imagine a place with no internet! Seems like it's pretty much everywhere these days...

    ReplyDelete