Monday, April 6, 2009

Fire! In the laundry room

Well! There was much excitement at RCW today. There was a fire in the part of the laundry building where the water heaters are. According to the grape vine, rags soaked with flammable chemicals were left near the water heater pilot lights. Four ladder trucks, an EMS vehicle and a battalion commander were dispatched to the scene. After the event they sent a public information officer to wrap things up.

So, that was it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment