Friday, January 25, 2013

This Past Week

Oy!  It's been a long week.  Jim was in Seattle visiting his mother, but now he has returned; with a cold.  Yes, the husband has a cold.  Is there anything sadder than a man with a cold?  No, there is not.
Here are some pictures from the week that was.  For your viewing pleasure here is an orchid.  They are so beautiful.

 
Another view outside of the stone hut out on the Bowen trail.  It was just a gorgeous day for a walk in the desert.

 
Jamie and I rode Gates Pass and McCain Loop - and we did really well.  Here is Jamie at the top and she's smiling because it's over.

 
This was tonight.  The sun setting on the mountains was just beautiful.  I wish we were a little higher so we could see it better.

 
So, Jim is back and I am glad because now I don't have to pump up my dang bicycle tires. Plus, I missed him a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the last photo, the light you caught is beautiful :) but then, I love most of your photos ;)

    ReplyDelete