Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rant Number TWO for 2011

Are you all checking your credit card statements? I was out looking at the Master Card online statement and noticed that the Dish Network bill was $46. It's supposed to be $39. So I called and asked them what's up with that? Insurance. Insurance for what? When did I ask you for insurance. Oh - it was free for 9 months but now we're charging you for it. Not only did I not authorize it, I would not have known about it if I didn't check the Master Card bill. Again, it's open season on your wallet. Insurance seems to be the scam du jour.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I got a bill from Verizon, I had upgraded my broadband card to the new 4G in the middle of the month. instead of keep on adding up the time spent for the full month, they put all the time on the old card and started the new card fresh. what ever they did, I ended up with a bill that was 305.00 instead of the expected 145.00. Yowzer! I called, they gave me a refund, but hey! If I wsn't paying attention, I could have paid a LOT of extra just because of they way THEY split the bill. dang.

    ReplyDelete