Saturday, October 10, 2026

That Man

Well, Well, Well.  We're now a nation that wants to have a firing squad live streamed.  I think about the logistics, the man to be executed, Major Hasan, is a paraplegic.  What are they planning to do?  Roll him out in his chair, hope someone gets a head shot?  How will this be done?  This is such a stain on this country.  Hegseth was talking about it yesterday, and I swear he was about to ejaculate with joy at the thought of it.  

47 has told Ukraine if they don't stop bombing Russian refineries, the US will cut off intelligence to them.  Are we the only country in the world with intelligence?  I think UK is pretty good in that department.  47 has completely capitulated to Putin.  Apparently the first tanker of Russian diesel is close to arriving, carrying its precious cargo of 15 minutes worth of fuel.  This would be fuel which may or may not require re-refining to US standards. 



47 is now on record as saying he feels badly for the Cornell rapists.  Something about tarnishing their bright futures.  Today he said that Ukraine needs a new president.  

47 has abandoned Ukraine.  Greece and Spain are the European countries identified as holding large stockpiles of Patriot air defense interceptor missiles that are nearing the end of their operational shelf life.  Why don't they ship them to Ukraine?  Ukraine is what stands between Europe and Russia, I can't believe they're still clutching their pearls and gazing in their navels.  Worse yet, China is working on their version of Starlink which they will allow Russia to use.  It's all very depressing. 

Yesterday and today, the noise level from the administration has just been unbelievable.  I've not been writing about it, but I think it's time for a historical footnote.

That's about all I have to say, my spleen feels better for having vented.


No comments:

Post a Comment