Thursday, February 2, 2012

Riding & a New Phone

We rode yesterday and today on the road. Both days were just delightful, involving a stop at the Starbucks near the UofA. This is from today, with our bikes leaned against a wall.

I have recently moved my seat forward, which has helped with the discomfort associated with sitting on a bike, but it has increased the pain in my left shoulder. It's always something.

The office manager at Premier RV is working the issue of McMahon's not sending the insurance payment to First Extended. Progress has been made with getting money transferred from the crooks to the insurance company. No word yet on whether the giant bill from Premier will be covered, since technically we were not insured at the time.

I bought a smart phone today, an Android from Verizon. Learning to use this puppy may become a full time job. I was able to add my top 4 contacts to the home page, but later on, they vanished. One wonders where they are. So, now I have joined this century with ownership of a phone that is smarter than me.

Other than that, I have nothing to report.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got out on your bike. We reached 40 degrees today & it felt like Spring! Very nice!

    Hope the insurance issue goes well (what a headache) & you will learn the phone soon!

    I have 4 studded snow tires & all wheel drive Mercedes ML 320. Very safe & heavy vehicle for our icy & slippery conditions. Today I saw the 2012 VW Beetle & it was love at 1st sight....

    ReplyDelete