Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Dolly Parton Has Left Us

This is one of the nicest tributes to Dolly that I've seen today.


That is all.

10 comments:

  1. The feeling of pure and utter kindness and goodness. I feel like losing Dolly Parton is the last straw, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was just Dolly. No pretence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't even matter whether you were a fan of her music. You just HAD to be a fan of Dolly. I remember reading that if you worked for her, she paid for your college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would not surprise me if this was Dolly's last incarnation. How much better can an entity get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous woman, fabulous personality, an enormous hole left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific. I like Ellen's comment above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In these troubled times, we can look to Dolly as the shining star. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A strange, ethereal grace, healing and comforting. She was truly an earth angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mold was broken after Dolly. She was a one-of-a-kind human being. RIP, Dolly. You will be missed and always remembered.

    ReplyDelete