Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Trebon - June 4

Trebon is a spa town.   It was established in the middle of the 12th century.  The age of this area is just amazing.  It's a very pleasant place to amble and perhaps have a coffee.





The local church.  I have no data on this.  There is no english anywhere.


The interior of the church is gated off, so these pictures are not great.  I was shooting through a fence.



This pink building has been converted to apartments.  It fronts on to a huge park.  There are peacocks running loose in the park which is pretty cool.



So, if you look at the publication dates of my last 4 posts, you'll notice they're all from today.  How did I accomplish this prodigious body of work?  Why, by missing the bottom step (bifocals, they're deadly) while walking to breakfast.  I fell pretty hard onto a marble floor and twisted my ankle.  It's not sprained, but it's fairly sore and swollen. It's very annoying to have missed today's riding because it is flat, there is no wind and the sun is out.  However, there is still much time remaining on this trip, and I'd like to not be limping through all of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, I sure hope that ankle gets to feeling better quick!

    Loving your pics of the old stuff. It just blows my mind how ancient things are in Europe compared to the US!

    ReplyDelete