Tuesday, June 19, 2012

RVs We Saw Today

Greetings from the frigid environs of Bend.  We did not ride today, due to my being under the weather.  It's really weird, since March 14 I have not had one single heart incident (the unidentified arrhythmia) while hiking or riding.  Some of the riding we've done here has been quite strenuous due to the climbs.  Yesterday, I had little 20 to 40 second spurts of fast irregular heartbeats, every 10 minutes or so, starting an hour after getting off the mountain bikes.  This went on for about 12 hours, and interfered with sleeping because it weirds me out so badly.  Today I was pretty much a basket case due to fatigue.  However, today my heart rate has been rock solid.  WTH?  I really hate getting old, it's always something, and it's never good.
These are some RVs we saw today. 
This is a Jayco Feather.  Those are sleeping pods that pop out to expand the living space available in the trailer.  It was 37 degrees last night.  I hope they had electric blankets to stay warm.

 
We saw this in the parking lot of Trader Joe's.  It's a 1941 travel trailer.  I know it's 1941 from the license plate.  Across the top they've written "I got some 'splainin to do!'

 
It would appear to be an homage to the Lucy show.  Look at the power cord - it's a 110 cord, probably 15 amp.  New RVs are 50 amp, we have more stuff to run.

 
The RV references the Vitameatavegamin episode of the show.

 
It's a good looking ancient RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment