Saturday, July 16, 2011

No Summer for You

I think this sign at the Gemini Fish Market says it all.


The Cliff Mass weather blog is equally depressing. He does not see this pattern diminishing any time soon. You can read his most recent post here. He wonders if the rain and cold temperatures are some sort of communal punishment for an unspecified sin. It's as good a reason as any.

Jim and I were able to ride yesterday. I was very displeased with my heart going into an irregular rhythm after mashing up a short steep climb. I actually had to walk the hill behind the Coal Creek fruit stand because my vision was getting a little gray. It's always something; legs feel good, heart craps out. Fortunately it resolved within a few minutes. On the continuum of things that could be bad, it's minor, so there you go.

I think we're going to have to join a gym, or else decide hiking in the rain is fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment