Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Changes to my Blog

For some reason, Blogspot has made a change to my blog that I really hate. If you click on a photo to enlarge it, you'll be taken to Picasa viewer. You'll see the enlarged photo. To get back to the blog, you must close the viewer by clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner. Clicking on the back button will take you away from the blog, so don't do that.
I have noticed than in much older posts, the viewer comes up, but it doesn't show you any pictures. In that case, just close the viewer and hold the screen closer to your face.
The template is new, as well. I tried rolling back to an older template to try to fix the viewer problem, but it broke other things. So, it forced me to this new template that I don't like, either.
All in all customer satisfaction with Blogspot is low at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment