Sunday, November 5, 2023

Kingman to Tucson, Arizona

We are here.  We are exhausted.  This has been so much harder than I thought it would be.  There are still four garbage bags of bike clothes and regular clothes to be wedged into drawers.  In news of the good, the air conditioner came on after sulking for a bit.  It was 92F today.

This is what it looks like in the Arizona room.  An Arizona room is when they take a single wide park model and add on to it. 


Tomorrow will be spent wedging more stuff into a small space.  We're happy to be here. 


6 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're there safely. I had no idea an "Arizona room" was a thing. In Florida we had "Florida rooms" that were often enclosed patios -- same idea, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, your description of an Arizona Room cracked me up... and yours looks like The RV Garage Mahal does here. I sometimes Wonder, why do I come with so much Cargo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a deep breath and enjoy the blue skies! You'll be there for a long time, plenty of time to put stuff away......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to this end of the road. Have a good stay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it safely. Your Arizona room looks much like our dining room at the moment. I've started unpacking but there is much more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another trip safely made. perhaps next year you won't have to tow anything, just make the drive.

    ReplyDelete