Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Good Drugs

I’m probably the last person on the planet to twig to goodrx.com, but just in case I’m not, it’s worth checking out.

If you’re underinsured, or your drug co-pays are high, go out to their web site and compare drug prices.  PLUS, you can get a free to you coupon that will drastically cut your out of pocket costs.  You can not combine the goodrx coupon with any other insurance.  Look at spread of prices. 

drug1

.

drug2

What’s really interesting to me is the price differences between stores.  Also interesting is how much money can be saved by the use of the coupon.  I have no idea how this site makes money, but it’s good that it exists.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for pointing this out. Under normal circumstances (like when I'm not having bike accidents), I only have one Rx, my asthma rescue inhaler, of which I only use one every 1-2 years, and it's mostly covered by insurance, but it's good to know this is here for those who need it. Amazing the difference in prices I've always heard that CVS is the most expensive pharmacy; looks like that is accurate, at least in this case.

    ReplyDelete