Saturday, July 31, 2021

Whining and Moaning

Greetings Earthlings.  How are you?  My feet are screaming from me spending the day on them. 

We rode yesterday morning, the light was tender due to broken cloud cover.  It was really pretty out there.


Here is a cloud trying to be a thunder storm.  We had tremendous lightning and thunder last night.  It was very impressive.

The real estate process is back on track.  Apparently the buyers' real estate agent has been unwell.  Our agent sent them a "cure" notice telling them they were behind schedule, which got the attention of the junior broker who got things moving again.  Anyway, they're paying cash now, and closing has been moved up to August 17, which is the day we drive out of Tucson.  I'm hoping we can sign our papers electronically so we don't have to waste time signing papers manually.  The Spokane house was entirely electronic, which was helpful.  So, we are feeling much better about things.  Now all I have to fret about is getting everything in boxes, and all the moving help shows up when they are supposed to, and that it all fits in the truck.

On July 21, I ordered a Patagonia Shelled Synchilla jacket from ebay.  To date, I haven't actually received a notice that it shipped.  Two messages sent to the seller have been ignored.  So, hopefully PayPal or Ebay will reimburse if this thing never shows up.  Allegedly it was shipped USPS Priority mail, so there should be tracking.  I don't have a tracking number.  It's aggravating.  Ebay may be dead to me after this.  

Other than my moaning and complaining, I have absolutely nothing of interest on offer.



13 comments:

  1. Your skies are fabulous!
    All those moving dates are happening soon. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those first two pictures are gorgeous. glad to hear the sale is moving forward again. did you ever travel to Spokane to see the house you bought in person or did you buy it just from pictures? surely you went and looked at it. packing is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no travel. The realtor shot video for us and we took the plunge.

      Delete
    2. Wow, you are brave bears! I hope you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. Well, I'm glad the real estate deal is moving forward. That was a nail-biter for a while, there! Beautiful skies and landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to miss those views! Ah well, new views coming! How far are you from the River?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say how far will you be from the River in your new home?

      Delete
  5. I keep hearing on the national weather news about monsoons in Arizona. Your posts lead me to believe that Tucson is not getting them, at least not intensely, or the posts are behind real time? Glad all looks good for the closing. You should definitely get tracking if your item was shipped USPS Priority mail. Don't blame ebay, though; the problem could be with the seller. Sure hope it shows up soon, with your move looming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The light was tender. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These three photos are beautiful. Glad to hear things are on track.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Desert pictures are so beautiful - I'll miss seeing them. But WA has pretty stuff too. Glad all is back on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Glad that your move is back on track

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad everything is now going smoothly except for that one delayed order. I have a very old Order that I doubt I'll ever receive now, I think the Seller is not as legitimate as they appeared to be, tho' they have had contact, they've not resolved the matter. I'm one to either want the product I paid for or a refund, don't care which, once it's been too long it's just easier to have it resolved so you don't have to waste more time with it. Those Photos are lovely, Washington does have Beauty too, my Grandson moved there from Arizona and he loves it there and will only come back here for visits to see us all. He'll be here this Month since it's his 21st Birthday.

    ReplyDelete