Wednesday, January 8, 2014

An Egret and Picasa's New Auto Backup Feature

We saw this water bird today at Christopher Columbus Park.  As we started to sneak up on him to get a better picture, he flew away.  Wretched bird!  It's an egret, which is a type of heron.  I know this because I just googled it.  All things are knowable on the web.


Are you a Picasa user?  Apparently the brain trust at Google has implemented a new auto-backup feature for photos.  If you have a ton of photos and they start auto backing up, AND you're on a limited data plan, that backup could exceed your data limits.  A blogger brought it to my attention, and he'll be talking about it again tomorrow.  This truly sounds like the work of the devil.  I haven't seen the popup window yet, but this feature must die
Other than this maties, I have zippity doo-dah all to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment