Friday, August 10, 2012

The First Faint Hint of Fall

I went for a walk yesterday with my new shoes and new foot beds.  It's amazing how uncomfortable a new pair of the same shoes I have been wearing for the past 4 years can be.  It's also terrifying since I only have one pair left in the shoe hoard.  It's all a by-product of the Accursed Bony Feet From the 7th Circle of Hell.  However, as interesting as I find my feet, I'm certain no one else does.  So I will talk about Fall.

While walking, I detected that first faint change in the air that signals Autumn.  Today I read in the Seattle Times, that "... summer is almost outta here."   Yep, we had our two days of 90's, and now we are done.


I see people out with buckets, picking the blackberries, and for the life of me I do not understand why.  They're terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment